Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Voice in My Head Sings, "It's Google Chrome"

So my friend posted a video of a bunch of guys dancing a line dance to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines. Recently I had some popup ads I had to get eradicate from my computer. Somehow as I watched this my brain started singing a different set of lyrics. I had to run to my word processor and put this town. I hope this brings a techie smile. Basically an ode to Google Chrome.
Please picture the tune that is everyone on the airwaves these days while reading the following:

Ok now window's closed, tried to appropriate you
But there is Chrome, baby, it's another browser.
Just let me liberate you
Hey, hey, hey
You don't need no popups
Hey, hey, hey
That browser's not your maker
And that's why I'm gonna show'ya a new tool
I know you want it
I know you hate it
I know you need it
It's Google Chrome
Can't keep it to just me
Why stick with just the classic
Talk about browsing faster
I hate these IE error lines
I know you want better
I know you deserve better
I know you need better
Cause it's a good tool
Go
away Internet Explorer
Don't make me get nasty
Go download, you will thank me

I know I marvel at how my brain is wired too. But hope it made my techie friends smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment